Good Friends, Inc. is a community-based licensed residential treatment program for individuals with substance use disorders, including those with a co-occurring psychiatric disorder. It is a facility in which the resident seeks to re-establish himself into the mainstream of society.
It is the mission of Good Friends, Inc. to provide comprehensive and quality behavioral health and related services in the continuum of care for adult males who are chemically dependent. These services will promote the physical, spiritual and emotional health of the men and meet the needs of the community and consumers we serve.
To accomplish our mission, we will:
• Continually measure, evaluate and improve the effectiveness of our program
• Take responsibility for our professional and personal growth
• Optimize the use of administrative systems
• Provide a safe and professional environment
• Be willing to participate in our treatment program.
• Act as a resource within the community