Resilience! A Panel Discussion on Surviving and Thriving
Join us for Resilience! at the Sellersville Theater or online on March 24 from 12:00PM-1:30. We will be joined by 6 business and community leaders as we discuss the attributes of resilience and how we have navigated this past year.
In only 12 months, our lives – the way we do business; how we meet with family, friends, and co-workers; our mental, emotional, and physical health – have all been significantly impacted by the coronavirus pandemic. And yet, we am impressed by the resilience of everyone we connect with, from friends and family to business owners and professionals. We share the determination that we must keep moving forward and cannot allow the virus to win.
We will hear from 6 leaders and their thoughts on resilience and how to lead during a pandemic.
Our speakers are:
- Hope – Suzi Berry, Owner of Travel Haus
- Planning – Mark Rohlfing, VP of Operations of Almac
- Compassion – Edward Brubaker, CEO of Living Branches
- Vulnerability – Dr. Frank Gallagher, Superintendent of Souderton Area School District
- Grit – Kyle Hoff, Owner of Hoff Properties
- Mindset – Tracy Piechocki, Owner of Illustrated Designs, Inc
Then join us at the Washington House after the event for a late lunch. Proprietress, Elayne Brick, will prepare several options from which to choose and safely dine. The meal will be served and there will be an emphasis on limited seating per table. Box lunches will also be available for purchase and pick up before and after the event, should you prefer to enjoy lunch at your desk.
You must also register to have the link sent to you for viewing!