Free Career Training Through Bucks County Community College
Do you know someone who wants to increase her/his computer skills in typical office software to find a new job?
Bucks County Community College is recruiting for our Microsoft Office Technology & Customer Service Specialist training which starts on April 12, 2021. We are fortunate to have this cohort funded through the County of Bucks so training is FREE for Bucks County residents affected by Covid along with consideration of their family income, and who meet eligibility requirements. No prior college is needed to succeed in this training.
Attached is a flyer with additional information for prospective applicants. Please share this opportunity with someone you know that is interested. Interested applicants should visit www.bucks.edu/wfd or call 267-685-4884 to find out more or register for an information session. Can’t make an info session? Still inquire to find out more.
Microsoft Office Technology & Customer Service Specialist Training:
- Information Sessions: March 2 or 9 at 1:00pm – to register, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 267-685-4884
- Training dates: April 12 – June 4, 2021
- Fully remote schedule – fully synchronous daily online training
- Need to have a computer with a webcam and microphone and internet access
- FREE if affected by COVID (plus consideration of family income) and meet eligibility requirements
- Applicants should be seeking full-time employment at the end of the training
- Daily attendance required
Find out more about this or other free career training programs at www.bucks.edu/wfd
Thanks for sharing the information with those that can potentially benefit.