COVID’s Impact on Hiring Trends and Best Practices
Where and how we work has changed dramatically due to the COVID pandemic. On top of that, many employers are struggling to fill open positions. Finding the right formula for attracting talent is critical, but how has the new hire value proposition changed?
Join Univest Insurance and the Carney Group, a leading recruitment and staffing firm in the Philadelphia market, for an informative webinar with a discussion on the current trends and insight on these key questions:
• What are today’s best practices for the hiring process?
• How important is lifestyle flexibility in attracting top talent?
• How have employee benefits needs changed?
• Where are the major talent gaps?
• How can employer’s attract talent in the current environment?
• Nanette Sciolla Carney – CEO, The Carney Group
• Jim Devine – HR Practice Leader, Univest Insurance
• Kristen Dougherty – Employee Benefits Practice Leader, Univest Insurance